SIL 2 CATEGORY ELECTRONIC SAFETY DEVICE
SD-BOX is a PESSRAL electronic UCM control device certified to SIL 2 by TÜV Rheinland and designed in accordance with UNE EN 81-20/81-50 safety standards. This system is used for detecting any type of uncontrolled movement of the car (UCM) with the doors open. Should an uncontrolled movement occur, the safety line opens and the overspeed governor is locked.
It must be used along with an overspeed governor incorporating a governor rotation locking coil.
- 24VDC power supply.
- Battery power supply. 12 VDC, 1,5 Ah.
Required input signals coming from the installation:
- Redundant door signal (DOORS): between 24 and 230 VDC/AC.
- Drive machine signal (MOTOR): between 24 and 230 VDC/AC.
- Duplicate level signals (LEVEL1/LEVEL2): 24 VDC.
Optional input signals coming from the installation:
- External manual rescue signal: 24 VDC.
- External reset signal: 24 VDC.
- Safety line contact with auto-check.
- System failure information.
Governor elements connection:
- Governor unlocking coil: 24 VDC.
- Inductive sensor or microswitch: to check that the coil is operating correctly. TRI/DAS.IV-A/001315/20